Gym management software like MYiClubOnline offers a wide range of benefits. Using MyiClubOnline’s Login portal is easy. If you forget your credentials due to any changes, refer to the following section.
How To Reset Your Account Credentials?
These steps can be followed to retrieve your username:
- Click the username link under the Sign In button.
- Put your email address in the box below.
- Be sure to check the box next to I’m not a robot. Click on the images if prompted.
- Please click Submit.
- Keep an eye out for an email with your username.
- At the top of the page, click on the Sign In link to return to the Sign In page and enter your username.
It’s very simple to reset your password if you don’t remember it. You’ll need to know your username to reset it. If you don’t know it, find it first. Below you’ll find steps to reset your password:
- Click the Password link under the Sign In button.
- Please enter your username.
- Be sure to check the box next to I’m not a robot. Please select the appropriate images.
- Simply click on Submit.
- To find out what happened with your password reset, check your email.
- To reset your password, click the Reset Password link in the email.
- Please enter a new password.
Below are some password guidelines one should follow:
- At least eight (8) characters must be part of your password.
- There may be a difference between your old and new passwords.
- Passwords cannot be the same as email addresses or usernames.
- You will see one of the following boxes if your password is too short, weak, good, or strong:
- Passwords must be at least Good or Strong. If you are told that your password is too short or weak, try using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- The following symbols cannot be in your password: Ampersand (&), Hash sign (#), or Percentage sign (%). Special characters cannot be used in passwords.
Your new password must be entered a second time. Both times you must type the same password.