Students can update or verify their account information on MYiCLUBonline. MYICLUBonline can be accessed directly from the club or from a customized website.
MYiClubOnline Troubleshooting Guide
Logging into the MYiClubOnline portal may be difficult at times. This guide will walk you through troubleshooting the issue.
- To regain access to the portal, restart your browser and log on again. Please clear your browser’s cache or reboot your computer if the problem still persists.
- When logging into the portal, you may have problems clearing the cache and cookies. You can now proceed with the rest of your browser without having to worry about overcrowded data in your browser.
- Alternatively, you may be using a browser that is not compatible with the portal. Make sure you are using one of the recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11.
- A common error is providing the wrong login information. Make sure your login details are current. In order to enter a password, please ensure your CAPS-lock is enabled and/or disabled.
- It is possible that you may have forgotten your password if you do not use a VPN and your connection is good. Follow the steps to reconfigure your password if you forgot it.
- Please check if you entered your details incorrectly. Those who need a password can obtain it by clicking on the relevant link. The password should not be visible to anyone unless someone is available to examine it.
- If none of these methods works, use your browser’s private or incognito mode.
- Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you are still having trouble logging in to your account; they will be happy to assist you.